This watch is an ode to freedom in a very classic style. The watch hands are slightly curved upwards to resemble wings in flight. For this design attribute, Mario Nobile decided to call this watch “Volare”, which in English translates as “Fly”. The dial has a conic shape, to follow the design concept and to capture the light from all directions. The watch is ideal for every occasion.
- Silver, conic shape, sunray brushed dial with applied index.
- Italian black leather band with genuine suede.
- Custom stainless steel case with mineral crystal, customized snap case back.
- Brand: Klasse 14.
- Watch movement: Miyota Japanese chronograph movement.
- Diameter: 42mm.
- 5ATM/50 Meters water resistance.
- Warranty: 2 years.