Following the same high quality principles applied to the Volare collection the Disco Volante is another must have from Klasse14. An incredible watch that you can't miss.
Disco Volante, means Flying Saucer, the object which inspired Mario Nobile to design this astonishing watch. The design consists of an elegant stainless steel polished case with domed dial and lens, supported by brushed lugs that fuse together with the case back, creating a shape reminiscent of a “Flying Saucer”. The watch has also a vintage twist, recalling the 1950s and 60s, a time when the UFO fever was at its height.
- White dial with rose gold hands and indexes.
- 16mm steel mesh band in rose gold.
- Stainless steel case with screw in case back.
- Brand: Klasse 14.
- Watch movement: Quartz Analogue.
- Diameter: 36mm.
- 5ATM/50 Meters water resistance.
- Warranty: 2 years.