Following the same high quality principles applied to the Volare collection the Disco Volante is another must have from Klasse14. An incredible watch that you can't miss.
Disco Volante, means Flying Saucer, the object which inspired Mario Nobile to design this astonishing watch. The design consists of an elegant stainless steel polished case with domed dial and lens, supported by brushed lugs that fuse together with the case back, creating a shape reminiscent of a “Flying Saucer”. The watch has also a vintage twist, recalling the 1950s and 60s, a time when the UFO fever was at its height.
- Silver dial with silver hands and indexes. Date window at 3 o'clock.
- 20mm Genuine Italian Leather band with texture in black.
- Stainless steel case in silver with screw in case back.
- Brand: Klasse 14.
- Watch movement: Superior Slim Automatic Japanese Movement.
- Diameter: 40mm.
- 5ATM/50 Meters water resistance.
- Warranty: 2 years.