The Klasse14 Volare Sartoria Herringbon is an outstanding design timepiece with a distinctive strap and the most amazing sense of simplicity and sophistication.
This watch is an ode to freedom in a very classic style. The watch hands are slightly curved upwards to resemble wings in flight. For this design attribute, Mario Nobile decided to call this watch “Volare”, which in English translates as “Fly”. The dial has a conic shape, to follow the design concept and to capture the light from all directions. It is encased in a 36mm stainless steel case that makes the watch ideal for every occasion.
- Rose Gold, conic shape, sunray brushed dial with applied index.
- 12mm Genuine Leather and Wool mix.
- Custom stainless steel case with mineral crystal, customized snap case back.
- Brand: Klasse 14.
- Watch movement: Miyota Japanese quartz analog movement.
- Diameter: 42mm.
- 5ATM/50 Meters water resistance.
- Warranty: 2 years.