Here we explain how we protect and use the information you share with us at the website. We will do everything we can to protect your privacy. All information asked will be treated within the purposes here stated. These policies can be subject to changes without prior notice.
Which information will we ask for
We can ask the following information:
- Contacts, including address, phone number and email.
- Other necessary information to perform questionnaires or offers.
What do we do with the information collected
We need those information to understand your needs and to offer the best possible service, particularly for below reasons:
- Keep our internal record.
- To improve our products and services.
- To send, with your consent, and to the contacts given by you, products, special offers and other information you consider as relevant.
- From time to time, we can contact you to perform market researches and to use the information to change our website based on your interests.
We will do the utmost to protect your private information. To avoid any non-authorized access to data, we’ve implemented several physical, electronic and management procedures, such as encrypted pages and data segmentation.
A cookie is a little file used to investigate the web traffic. Cookies allow web applications to know the use patterns of each individual and thus to remember the chosen options in previous visits.
Links for other websites